Veteran's Day Ceremony and Parade
Time & Location
About The Event
Parade Route Lakeland Center to Munn Park
Please see the line up for the Veteran's Day Parade.
We need to be there by 7am to help set up for the morning ceremony.
The set up does not take that long. So, come in PT gear and you can change at the RP Funding Center after we are done with set up.
Please do not forget any part of your dress uniform.
- White Dixie Cover
- White Jumper/White Button Down Shirt League Cadets with appropriate flashes/ranks on sleeves.
- White Pants and White Belt/Black Pants and Black Belt League Cadets
- Black Neckerchief
- Name Tape/Ribbon Rack
- Black socks
- Black(clean and shined) shoes
- Make sure EVERYTHING is CLEANED AND PRESSED AND COMPLETE!
- If you are missing anything, or need replacements for sizing, contact supply or your chain of command ASAP!
Make a check list and have it all ready to go the night before. That way you can roll out of bed and go.
- Assembly time 0930-1100 hrs
- Step off 1100
- Note. Row numbers in West RP Funding Lot
- Note your assigned location (Sea Cadets number 30, Parking lot ROW 5 for lineup, behind Cornerstone Vehicle)
- Assistants will provide help
- Gun Show is ongoing at RP Center
- Advise Gate attendant you're parade participant
- Note parking for Buses
- Ceremony at Mills Monument will be taking place PLEASE MAINTAIN QUIET IF POSSIBLE
- Parade will cover 1.1 miles to Munn Park
- Vehicles May Enter Lot across the street from Park